Elections for positions on the Battlefield High School Athletics Booster Club board will be held at the May 20 booster club meeting. Please consider volunteering and running for one of the leadership positions in the organization that helps support Battlefield High School’s athletics programs. The board is actively seeking to fill the roles of Vice President and Secretary. The May 20 meeting will be held in the high school mini theater from 6:30PM to 8:00PM.
We need volunteers to help with cleaning and stocking the outside concessions stand. This is a great way for students to acquire some community service hours and help out Battlefield’s athletics programs. If interested, please contact Susan Coxson at BHSConcessionsscoxson@gmail.com
The Battlefield High School Athletics Booster Club is seeking a volunteer to fill the role of Ways & Means Chairperson. The Ways & Means Committee is charged with providing fundraising programs and activities that demonstrate a positive school spirit. The new Chairperson will lead the committee to identify ways to generate and recognize a positive image of Battlefield High School and its Athletic Program within our community:
- Define ways and means of fund raising.
- Attend Haymarket / Gainesville Business Association meetings and communicate with sponsors and area businesses.
- Work with Boosters Club major events to guide fund raising efforts.
- Recommend and develop new fund raising events.
- Recommend fundraising events
- Coordinate individual team fund raising events to help avoid conflicts.
If you can devote some of your time to assisting with any of these efforts, please contact Ron Fairbanks at firstname.lastname@example.org
The BHS ABC has adopted a new set of membership benefits that will create strong opportunities for increased growth and support.
- You can join as an individual, family or business.
- Members may designate half of their membership fee to the team of their choice.
- In July 2009, the BHS ABC was classified as a public charity under 501(c)(3) . As a result, contributions to the BHS ABC are deductible under Section 170 of the code.
Visit our Membership page and join the growing ranks of BHS Athletic Booster Club members!
Disclaimer: The Battlefield High School Athletic Booster Club is not a program or department of the Prince William County Public Schools, but an independent organization which has obtained the approval of PWCS to support its schools, students, teams, programs and extracurricular activities. All funds raised by the Battlefield High School Athletic Booster Club must be used for approved school purposes. (Battlefield HS Athletic Booster Club Prince William County Schools Acceptable Use & Internet Safety Policy (PWCS §295-1) and Website Development & Implementation (PWCS §295-2))